Managing an event can mean a lot of hard work and many headaches. You need to know that everything is taken care of so you can concentrate on delivering the conference, training session or any other business event.
Virtual event set-up and management
Virtual events are becoming increasingly the way of the future. With that comes a level of technological expertise that you may not necessarily be across. That’s where I can help.
I can assist you in a number of ways:
- Help you choose the right virtual platform for your event
- Manage the booking and registration system, fees and emails
- Provide the participants with online documents and resources before, during or after the event
- Liaise with speakers and sponsors
- Set up virtual expo booths
- Ensure all presentations are received and uploaded to the platform on time
In-person event coordination
In-person events cement your reputation and standing in your chosen industry.
I can take these off your list:
- Set up online systems to facilitate the registration processes
- Organise travel and logistical arrangements
- Onsite coordination on the day
- Look after printing and giveaways
- Work with the venue on catering arrangements and AV requirements
- Liaise with speakers and sponsors to create a seamless experience
Live and on-demand webinar coordination
Sometimes you might want to get a simple message out to your followers on social media or through other channels of communication.
Knowing how to do this requires:
- The best platforms to use for recording and dissemination
- Understanding the use of the correct technology and equipment
- Making sure that you have the right processes in place for your branding
- Executing a promotional campaign to increase registrations.